11 things to know about Justin Bieber’s fiancee, Hailey Baldwin
Music star Justin Bieber has just proposed to his girlfriend, Hailey Baldwin.
But who is she? Here are a few things to know about the 21-year-old lady:
• Hailey Baldwin is an American supermodel and television personality. She is the daughter of actor, Stephen Baldwin.
• She was born in Tucson, Arizona, United States on November 22, 1996.• The first modelling agency Baldwin signed for was New York agency Ford Models.
• Her first commercial campaign was for the clothing brand French Connection in the winter of 2014.
• In October 2014, Hailey Baldwin made her runway debut walking for Topshop and French fashion designer, Sonia Rykiel.
• Hailey Baldwin has been on several magazine covers such as Jalousemagazine, American edition of wonderland magazine.
• She has also worked for top fashion houses like Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger and Philipp Plein.
• Hailey Baldwin appeared alongside her family in the television documentary Livin’ It: Unusual Suspects; and also made a cameo in an episode of the TV show Saturday Night Live by the side of her uncle, Alec Baldwin.
• The model was nominated in the year 2016 and 2017 for the Teens choice award, she was nominated for the category of Choice female hottie and Choice model.
• Hailey Baldwin has also appeared in musical videos like On my mind by Cody Simpsons; and Love to love you baby, by Baptiste Giabiconi.
• She was a co-host of an American musical reality television series, Drop the Mic, in 2017, and also music award show like IHeart Radio Music awards 2018.
She dated her now fiancé Justin Bieber in 2016 before splitting. But the couple were spotted back together by fans on July 5 in New York’s Dumbo neighbourhood.
Reports surfaced that Bieber, 24, had popped the question to the 21-year-old Hailey Baldwin during the trip with his father, Jeremy Bieber.